Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 25 - Wednesday

Still feeling a bit nerdy, but more tired than anything.  Dinner ended up being a chicken sandwich.  Justin had planned on me having a bun, but the buns were 200 calories each, so I had the sandwich with bread instead.  Also had cooked broccoli.  Snack was pb on a graham cracker.

Unfortunately, my Criminal Minds was preempted by basketball.  I honestly don't care for sports, so I'm disappointed but hiding it well by watching NCIS on USA.  Going to bed soon because I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.

Rescheduled my next filling appointment to next week.  Thinking I'll take the whole day off officially.  Tomorrow I have to email and find out if/when I'm going to get my yearly raise that's now 6 weeks late.  Fun, they'll pay back pay but the bigger the back pay, the more taxes will come out :P  Not the first time they've been late, but any other time I've at least been told what my raise would be and it just took several months to approve it because it sat on people's desks.

Interesting article on Yahoo! yesterday that has me thinking more about choosing a school to go back for a degree.  I think it'll be hard, but it's something I need to do.  My life is going to change for the better.  I've got a new quote to put at the top of my blog.  It's from a poem, the best I can find is the poem is by someone named Luke Easter.  Someone I grew up with had this part set as her status update last night.

A strong woman knows she has strength enough for her journey,
but a woman of strength knows that it is in her journey where she will become strong.

Laterness all.  Enjoy your night.  I am planning on crashing as soon as this episode of NCIS is done; as long as it's not to be continued LOL.

No comments: