Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 37 - Click Click Boom

Listening to a bit of Saliva this morning. Violent but fun to listen to...

Guess I'm not having pb on graham crackers for a snack. I'm out of graham crackers at work. Oops.

Breakfast egg subs on light toast, clementine, milk
Snack 10 almonds
Lunch salad with chicken, yogurt
Snack sugar free chocolate pudding (one a day til they're gone then I'll reevaluate whether I'll get more)

Dinner no clue. Justin kept the kittie girl home because she still had a slight fever. I doubt dinner will be ready when I get home... Maybe chicken and mushrooms and broccoli and couscous. We'll see.

I'm exhausted today. Thinking I'm going to pick up some melatonin at the store tonight and see if that helps. In the meantime making myself some tea.

Feeling a bit better in time to go for my walk. That's a good thing.

Walk is done but I got dizzy the last few minutes of the faster walking. I just held onto the rails and will raise my concerns if my appointment isn't cancelled Wed. My supervisor had an appointment today but all of the PAs were out with the flu. I did increase my speed for the 20 minutes of faster walking. Touch of a headache now so I'm about to drink some 'tension tamer' tea maybe that'll help. Maybe not. Laterness.

No comments: