Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 13 - The Scale Hates Me

I stopped weighing every day.  That's a good thing.  However, I stepped on the scale this morning - I figured I could consider this the halfway point.  I've been eating what's on the plan.  I've been drinking the water.

The scale is up 0.2 lbs. 

It's not a lot, but how the hell have I GAINED weight doing what I'm supposed to be doing?  It hasn't been easy.  I've had to grit my teeth sometimes.  I've had to work out smelling pizza that I really liked 2 weeks ago when they ordered it.  And my weight is up.

It's just going to be one of those days...

Breakfast, oatmeal.  Snack, cheese stick.  Lunch, who knows what.  I need to look at the plan and see what I have.

1 comment:

slimslampam said...

read allan's post today about the scale and fluids..hang in..pam