Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 27 - It's Friday

Finally Friday. It's been a long week. My thoughts are with Pam as she moves. I heard there was more snow in Philly last night.

Breakfast and snack same as yesterday substituting an oz of raisins for the orange because I didn't have time to peel the orange between going to work early and getting my daughter to school.

Lunch was scrambled eggs on bread because I didn't make any chicken last night. Walking on the treadmill right now tho the messaage won't be sent til after. Meeting at 1 so I had to go early.

Its starting to amaze what my coworkers are eating for lunch. Its probably always been this crappy but I haven't been paying attention. One girl made 2 packets of microwave mac & cheese saying one wasn't enough for an adult. Of course she's diabetic and using an insulin pump but the mac & cheese wasn't whole wheat. Sugar spike. In a bit her pump will start beeping because her blood sugar is too high. I've tried talking to her about taking care of her diabetes for her 6 yo but its too much trouble. She has 6 kids of her own plus her husbands kids. At least 4 at home including her 6 yo. Another one that makes me sad.

Okay its hard to type and walk now that I'm going faster. Laterz

No comments: