Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 10 - It's Morning

I'm not so weepy this morning, so let's hope that translates into being less thin-skinned at work.  I had peanut butter on a slice of toast this morning, 1.5 tsp is very little peanut butter.  Trying to figure out what to have for lunch.  Snack is easy, I bought a lot of cheese sticks because my Duckie Boy loves cheese.  These cheese sticks, not so much.  He'll want one until it's opened and he sees it, then he just hands it back to whoever is opening it.

I figured out lunch.  I'll bring a pita to work and order a grilled chicken sandwich and yogurt from the cafeteria.  I know the grilled chicken they use is one that we make (I work for a company that makes meat products) I'll double check, but I think all they do is stick it in the microwave.  I'll have to cut off an oz, and ditch the bun they'll send it with. 

I need to get my tea and get going.  Laterz.

No comments: