Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 32 - Quick Post

I'm so tempted to play hooky tomorrow.  The weather is supposed to be almost 70 and sunny.  Yea, and I've got that stupid pot luck to go to.  I already have a plan in place tho.  I'm making my salad, then when I go to the grocery store for salad fixin's for everyone else, I'll pick up a 4-pack of sugar free pudding.  If I remember right, those are 100 calories, and I can have one for my afternoon snack.  All's good at that point.

I'm also going to be anti-social and go for a walk at my normal time.  Let's see how it goes.

Otherwise, mushrooms and spinach cooked together, with cooked whole wheat spaghetti noodles added at the end.  Meat was fish, snack was a 100 calorie sugar free ice cream bar.

I'm exhausted, so headed to bed.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: