Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 28 - Happy Saturday

Realized when I paid for my groceries today that I probably should have waited for the new menus.  I much prefer to get the shopping done with on Saturday. 

Started out returning 2 outfits that I got for the duckie boy and Justin's nephew for Justin's sister's wedding.  The wedding was postponed from March to August, so the outfits weren't going to fit by then.  Since I didn't have a receipt, I only got the discounted amount back.  Better than nothing.  Then I bought 2 pairs of pants, 2 outfits and a pj for the duckie boy.  All on clearance.  Total was around $30, but with my credit for the returns, I paid $15 for everything.  Score :)

After that, I stopped at the bread store, then went grocery shopping at the grocery store.  They may be more expensive for some things, but I can shop the sales and pay less for more food than I can at Walmart. Bought more chicken and some couscous for dinners.  I have plenty of pitas for lunches.  Overall, I have plenty of food if I can still follow the original eating plan that came out instead of having to change everything around.  As I said, it dawned on me when I was checking out that I should have waited.  Oh well.

On plan for the day, tuna sandwich for lunch, egg whites for breakfast.  I missed my afternoon snack, but I'll live.  Got the water/fluids in, so overall a 3 point (star) day.  Peeked at the scale this morning and tomorrow will be good news, though it's not down as far as it could be if not for factors outside my control :P  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: