Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 8 - Final Stats

So, I added in a lot more fluids today, I'm over 128 oz of water, since Justin only half filled my cup once and I refilled it once when it still had water in it, all I can tell you is I had more than 4 of the 32 oz cups that I was using today.  I need to increase my fluids a bit more, so I need to keep better track tomorrow.  Gotta remember the sticky note.

Final stats for today:

Calories: 1035
Protein: 91g
Fat: 21g
Fiber: 17g

I added more bread/whole grains in today because I've been aiming for 1000 calories and at least 15 g of fiber this week.  I still need to finish looking at all of the information that Allan sent for phase 4 so I can be sure I'm following what he sent.  Dinner was shrimp on a bed of lettuce with a measured 2 tbsp of Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette... I decided right after I started to eat, that it'd taste wonderful in a whole wheat pita pocket.  It did, and that brought my dinner to a bit over 300 calories.  Of course, there was a big puddle of the dressing on my plate, but I counted the whole 2 tbsp in my daily totals anyway.

I feel like I've done nothing but eat this afternoon with lunch then a snack of baby carrots and 2 clementines, dinner then a small apple.  About the only thing I didn't really eat enough of was grains...  I need to ask about that to be sure that I'm not confused.

No comments: