Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 16 - New Week

I'm trying to figure out if I should talk to the clinic about getting a blood test.  I used to be on thyroid medication, when I lived in Kansas City 5 years ago.  I went off because the clinic retested me before they'd prescribe any, and they said my thyroid function was normal.  If I can't lose on 1200 calories a day, then I need to know why before I say the hell with it and just eat crap and gain even more. 

Breakfast, egg whites on a toasted thin bun, clementine and milk
Lunch: salad with 6 oz of chicken, light Italian, wheat thins and a yogurt
snacks: cheese stick and pb graham crackers

Unless it warms up, there's no walking outside today.  I use a walking trail and it won't be cleared off.  You don't want to walk on the streets around here... too many have been hit by cars.  The drivers are simply unobservant.  We've even had people on bikes hit and killed.  There are no sidewalks except downtown, this is an oil town.  The treadmill will work just fine.

No comments: