Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 10 - Lunch and Beyond

So it's rather obvious that I'm not a morning person.  I don't go to work until 9, and I need most of that time to actually wake up.

Lunch went as planned.  I ate at my desk, then went down to use the treadmill.  They had pizza in the big room where the exercise equipment is.  The company I work for underwent a merger in October, and they've been having a lot of meetings to work through the details on who does what now. 

When I got downstairs, everyone was telling me that there wasn't any pizza left.  When I said I was just down there to use the treadmill, someone said 'oh, you're being good.'  I was feeling self-conscious when I stepped on the treadmill, but I spent 21 minutes doing intervals anyway.

I've been feeling so good since I started watching what I eat the day after Christmas.  Yes, I have my bad moments, but I have had energy to get through my day.  Even when I want to go back to bed because I'm tired and stressed, I've had energy. 

Water is already at 128 oz.  I pushed the water this morning, now I'm way over where I meant to be at this time of day.  Oops.  LOL.

The meeting with the head of the new department is tomorrow.  I've already been dreaming about it, that myself and one other person got laid off because we can't go to Cincinnati next week, and because we don't come in until later.  He's in school and I started coming in at 9 because they wanted me here til 5:30, and I was sick of 1 hour lunches.  Now I am wanting to start coming in earlier so I can take longer lunches to exercise.  Hmm...

No comments: