Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 32 - Sunny & 60

I've run out of subjects to use. Honestly I'm just struggling right now. I'm following the plan but don't see the point right now. I'm determined to continue following the plan at least right down to exercise and fluids.

I think I'm fighting depression and don't know what to do about it. Every anti depressant I've been on hasn't worked. I've either ended up feeling like a zombie or I've ended up with suicidal thoughts. Of course that was one of the lowest times of my life anyway with having to leave the shelter because we had been there 30 days but not to where I could really make ends meet.

I will admit that I'm feeling better this afternoon. Things aren't bad in my life so no real reason for the dark outlook. I'm just lonely but not alone.
Weight loss will be small again this week. Guess my body just doesn't want to let go of the weight. I'm doing everything 'right.' Just need to deal with it. As long as I'm trying I'm moving forward. No eating off plan. Tomorrow I'm bringing salad for the pot luck. I'll have my own measured out and already separated. I might bring my evening snack to eat in the afternoon too just in case I want more.

No comments: