Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 30 - Binge Monster Avoided

Overall not a bad day.  I walked when I didn't want to, I didn't cave to the cravings.  I'm a happy camper today.  I have another filling tomorrow, so I'm going to skip the walk tomorrow and walk Thursday instead.  Right now, I'm watching the newest episode of Being Human, then I'll head to bed.  It's being repeated for a 2nd (and then 3rd) time, but the duckie boy was screaming when it first came on.  I think I'm extra tired and that's why I don't have any energy.  I did leave room for some pickle slices to help with the crunch and saltiness craving. 

Sometimes I wonder why I bother posting, but this is for me, not for anyone else.  I can't let it bother me that hardly anyone reads.  I am getting ready to upload a 'before' picture then will crochet until the show is to a point where I've seen it all (or until the show ends, whichever comes first).  *edit ok added the pic and it's tiny :( I'm adding it to this thread, and will start a new page with my pictures this weekend.

Laterness and g'night.

No comments: