Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 34 - rough day

So after blowing up at Justin, he and I are collecting from the paper machines tonight. His sister is watching the kids and we get some alone time. Last time we had that was too long ago to remember. Maybe our anniversary on Oct 1.

I always hate to ask Justin's grandparents to watch the kids as they're in their 80's. I doubt any of the rest of the family would be willing.

Good news for my brother. He gets to keep his house. It was in doubt for awhile. This means mom will work less and I can worry a bit less about her too. My sister really needs me down there for help with her little man as mom hasn't been able to help her and her partner works an odd schedule at the jail. I think she works 4 days of 12 hour shifts 3 days off then 3 on and 4 off

No comments: