Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 7 -- Final for the Good Week

Justin brought home dinner from Taco Bueno and I only ate about half of the quesadilla (and nothing else) after I looked at their website for the calorie count.  I may be off a bit with the totals tonight, but I be off by 200 calories and still under 1200 since my final amount was at 1005 calories according to SparkPeople.  On the other hand, my stomach is feeling even sicker than it did before he brought me dinner.  I am starting to feel hungry, but it's too late to eat more tonight.  I'm done for the night.

So today's final stats:

Calories: 1005
Water: 90 oz
Protein: 57g
Fat: 45g 
Fiber: 16g

Need to increase my water.  It's so much harder to get to 100 oz on the weekends, especially when I take a nap like I did tonight.

No comments: