Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 13 - Not so Much Temptation

We didn't end up going to the training room after all so no problems with the candy.

I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous - so drinking my tea and taking it easy. Still at work so not much else to do. Maybe chamomile tea this afternoon.
Dinner is going to be salad with frilled chicken and raspberry walnut vinaigrette (lite of course). Saved the cheese stick for afternoon snack. Morning snack was graham cracker with natural peanut butter.

I thought about the weight loss 'issue' this morning. I'm going to give it 2 weeks and see what happens. Then if I haven't lost anything I'll print out my food log for those 2 weeks and make an appointment with the corporate dietitian and/or the clinic where they will do my blood work. I had it done in Oct and my TSH was normal but something else may be off or they may want to reevaluate anyway.

Until then I'm still following the plan but I'm logging my food into SparkPeople. I have been doing it so far this week and I will continue for awhile until I know whether my body is going to behave. As long as I can stay in the challenge even if I gain... I am not eating what I shouldn't.

No comments: