Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 34 - Sunny & 70

Yea so its going to be unseasonably warm today and then snow Monday. Fun huh? I got my days mixed up yesterday. Oops

Breakfast egg subs on toast
Snack pb on graham crackers and raisins since I forgot my fruit this morning
Lunch salad w/chicken and yogurt
Snack sf pudding

I blew up at Justin this morning. Every month I have to tell him what bills to pay. He didn't pay the car insurance last month tho I could have sworn I told him to. I even remember double checking. So of course our insurance lapsed. GRR he is a grown man. He can figure out the bills as easily as I can. He's fixing the problem today but that's extra I hadn't planned on.

My plan this weekend is to get one of those sticky hooks and a huge calendar. I'll write the bills down as they come in and then there'll be no question on what's due when.

Walk is happening as I type and I'm not going to have any cake. That's why I splurged on the double chocolate sugar free pudding. The pre-made stuff is getting expensive!

No comments: