Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 18 - Early Morning

I was hungry earlier, it's been a long morning.  Right now, not so hungry.  As I said, it's been a long morning.  Being the only one to come in until 11:30 or so makes it so that I'm the only one answering everyone's questions.  I'm answering questions for 4-5 others, not including the supervisor and manager.  Sounds fun, huh?

Breakfast, egg, bread (not the thin roll this time), clementines, milk
Snack, graham cracker with peanut butter
Only at 48 oz of water so far this morning, I'm going to have to push it the rest of the day.  I'll make up for it, I'm sure now that the other person is here as well. 

I'm going to walk on the treadmill as soon as I'm done eating my salad, which I'm just starting.

I'm still sore from the push ups yesterday.  The lunges, I guess I got used to them, my legs don't hurt as much. 

*edit: walk done, I gave myself the giggles during the warm-up.  For some reason I can't seem to coordinate my arms and legs when walking on a treadmill.  I wasn't losing my balance, but instead of doing left leg, right arm, I'd do left leg, left arm.  I found it obscenely funny.  Good thing no one was down there.  LOL

No comments: