Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 9 - Thin Skinned Today

I'm at 48 oz of water so far today with 20 oz of tea and I'm working on a 12 oz diet Pepsi. Not even halfway thru the fluids I need for the day. This is going to be hard - I'm still full from breakfast.

My supervisor had me near tears tho she doesn't know it. I said something needed to be done in the system and she came back with 'follow through is not an option.'. Well, excuse me aren't I allowed to make mistakes or forget something from a month ago? We can't all be perfect like her. Grr. Got the diet soda after I stopped feeling like crying. I don't want to use soda like I used to use food.

3 comments:

slimslampam said...

What does that mean? Isn't follow through a good thing? Help me out..what was she saying to you Lena? Remember, she is not worth eating over...neither is locking myself out of my car! Let's hope the rest of the day looks better @@

Pam

Lena said...

Yes, follow through is a good thing. She was griping because I forgot and didn't follow through on what I should have done.

Lena said...

I read it as she meant 'follow up is not optional'