Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 19 - Music Day

Last night, I downloaded music onto my MP3 player.  I downloaded a really odd combination.  I have a bunch of country songs, Weird Al, The Smiths, They Might Be Giants, The Flaming Lips, Afro Celt Soundsystem and at least a couple of gospel/Christian music songs.  I'm enjoying the mix, and it's making work go by a bit faster, so all in all it's a good thing.  And since I'm alone in the office at the moment, it's not a big deal if I sing along (not to Via Dolorosa though, that one's a bit too high pitched with Sandi Patty singing it).

Breakfast, same as yesterday
morning snack, pb on graham crackers
lunch, salad, yogurt
afternoon snack, cheese stick

Basically all the same as yesterday until dinner.  I'm hoping I don't end up as tired tonight.  My husband made dinner last night, but I had to pick everything apart to weigh it, and as tired as I was, I started crying.  I didn't let him see because he was already in a cranky mood because he's quitting smoking and didn't get a nap.  Dinner wasn't ready until after 7, and at that point I was so hungry and tired that I just lost it.  I'm over it now, and staying on track for another day. 

I'm thinking about going roller skating with my daughter tonight.  Her elementary school is having a skate party at the local skating rink.  I had my husband get my roller blades out of storage.  She has her own, so all we have to pay is admission.  It just sounds fun even with all the kids around.

1 comment:

slimslampam said...

Hey Lena..I have been wrapped up in my own stuff but thinking about you..Boy we are sunk in the bleak midwinter, huh? I just got a call from the movers wanting to discuss the fact that they are watching for another huge storm expected the day before my move. Dear. God. Anyway, as usual, there are things we can change and things we cannot. We CAN change ourselves and what a blessing to know that since that is what I need to change the most. Changing myself for the better enables me to handle every other storm (literally) that comes my way..Hang in and stay charged..Spring is coming!! Pam