Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 31 - Tuesday

Short post tonight.  I promised myself I'd post every day, and just kept putting it off today.

Dentist appointment went okay, other than running about 35 minutes late after I got there 10 minutes early.

Breakfast, egg substitute on toast, a banana and milk
Snack: pb on graham cracker
Lunch: yogurt, chicken in a pita
Snack: pb on graham cracker again
Dinner: chicken breast, whole wheat spaghetti and mixed veggies.  I had to pick apart the chicken and veggies to measure everything, but mixed it back together with the spaghetti.  It was good.
Last snack 100 calorie sugar free ice cream bar

Anyway, duckie boy just woke up crying, so gotta rock him back to sleep and I was hoping to go to bed soon. Laterness and g'night.

No comments: