Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 32 - Hump Day is Over

So another day draws to a close.  I spent the day on plan, but don't feel a sense of accomplishment.  I exercised and ate per the guidelines given to us.  I had my 146 oz of water, and 30 minutes of exercise and I'm exhausted.

Dinner was couscous with shrimp and cherry tomatoes
Snack a sugar free 100 calorie ice cream bar

Entertainment an hour of MUDding after catching up on the 2 Facebook games I still play.

Duckie boy is actually still asleep, so I need to take advantage of it while I can.  He does make me laugh though.  I was telling my sister today, duckie boy lays down on the Ab Roller that Justin got off Freecycle.  Then he bends his leg and arches his back like he's trying to do sit ups.  But if we look at him, he stops and acts all guilty.  It's really cute.  Cuter than him refusing to get off the potty until he pees.  It's no big deal if he pees right away, but when he's there for 15 minutes, I start to wonder about him.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: