Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 21 - Slow Saturday

It's just a slow Saturday here, thank goodness.  After this week, I need a bit of a break.  I'm supposed to be cutting bundle tops, and am taking a break from other housework to post.  I'm also waiting for Justin to come back with eggs so I can have lunch.  My duckie boy wants hot dogs, and I'm going to humor him today.  He'll generally eat what I give him, but we're getting low on groceries.  Grocery shopping is on tap for this weekend.  We're down to about 1.5 of the 3 lb bags of chicken tenders, so it's definitely time to pick up a few things.  That won't last us the week.  LOL

Breakfast was the same as I've been eating, liquid egg whites on a piece of toast and clementines
Snack was pb on graham crackers
Lunch will be eggs on toast, I've been wanting real eggs for awhile and I'm home to cook them today LOL
afternoon snack, probably a cheese stick
Dinner may be salmon again, that was really good last night, but I'm out of mushrooms, so I need to figure out what to have with it.
Evening snack, a 100 calorie ice cream bar (made with Splenda of course) - I just need to be sure I eat everything before 8, it messes up my weigh in if I don't.

I'm on my 2nd 32 oz cup of water, coffee is done.  I've done 1 set of all the strength exercises, will do more after Justin gets home since duckie boy wants to cuddle.  Laterness all...

No comments: