Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 19 - Dentist Visit

Something I have to remember.  The dentist said that I need to cut out soda.  She was talking about the sugary type, which I don't touch, but it's not a bad idea anyway because the diet soda I do drink is still bad for my teeth.  It's hard to cut out sometimes when I'm not in the mood for the tea I have on hand.  I'll have to buy more tea for the next time.  My cleaning is done for this 6 months, but I have to go in for a filling on Tuesday.  Let's hope the filling doesn't turn into a root canal.

I've decided I'm fed up on focusing on the bad choices I've made in the last 6 years.  It's not like I can go back and change them, any more than I can go back and change the decision I made 16 years ago to drop out of school the second time I went for my degree.  It's time to move on.  It's not doing me any good to focus on this aspect of my life, and it brings me down.  I don't understand my fascination with tearing my life apart like that anyway.

My goal for today is to have fun with my daughter tonight.  I'll have Justin make me a grilled chicken and have a sandwich and some steamed broccoli before I go.  That's fast and easy.

This weekend, my goal is to figure out what I need to do to get a job in the field I want to be in.  This may mean going back to school or focusing on learning copywriting to get a job in that.  Is it bad I'm not sure if I want to write for a living or program/design for a living? 

No comments: