Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 11 - Breakfast

No posting last night because I had to journal.  I'm stressing over all of the external stuff going on in my life.  Instead of eating, I'm feeling it all.  I'm feeling out of control and needed to work it out in my head.  It'll all work out.  I've been through worse... a homeless shelter comes immediately to mind.  No income other than the child support for my Marine.  If I lose my job this week, there will always be unemployment.

Breakfast, on plan. 

Lunch, I'm still trying to sort out what to eat since I was busy with paperwork until 9, then had to rock the Duckie Boy (at some point he'll go to sleep on his own, I'm just glad he's finally sleeping the night in his own bed).  By the time I was done, it was late.

Making my tea now, and working on more paperwork.  I have until tomorrow night.  I'll probably get most of it done today and tonight.  Fun.

Actually dressed up for work, which feels weird.

No comments: