Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 17 - Lunch and the afternoon

Lunch chicken and a pita and morning snack apple and peanut butter. Ended up putting the raisins in my yogurt as Justin didn't get them here until after I ate my snack.

They've asked me to come in early the rest of this week. It'll make things difficult in the mornings but I'll just have everything ready to go tonight.

I'm getting sick of hearing about the trip everyone else is going on. It may get snowed out anyway. They need to just make sure everything is done so I don't do anyone else's work while they're gone.

Had a nice talk with an old friend this morning. Found out he likes Piers Anthony. Didn't expect that. I love the puns in the Xanth series.

I just realized that hubby (Justin) and I live a very boring life. We work and go home. In his case deliver papers and stay home during the day. Shopping is about the biggest excitement in my week and I couldn't do that this weekend because we were waiting for a check. The last time I went anywhere was to bring my Marine to the airport.

A year ago I swore I wasn't going to be in the same job this year but nothing has changed. I think losing weight will prove to me that I can do what I set my mind to do.

No comments: