Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 15, 2011

OMG Day 22

So at 9 tonight, I find out that my husband's grandfather's 80th birthday is tomorrow.  His uncle is coming down from Wichita to visit.  All good... except they're talking about going out to Golden Corral.  I need to figure out what I can eat so I have a plan.  Until then, I'm freaking a bit because this will be the first 'real' test of me eating on plan.  Yea, they've had crap food at work, but that doesn't compare to going to a restaurant and making good choices. 

Unfortunately, I will cause problems if I try to eat before I go, so I just need to look at the menu.

Since they'll be in town around 10 or so tomorrow, I may not get a chance to post in the morning.  I'll be sure to email the

Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter and raisins (I forgot to buy any more egg white substitute)
Snack: pb on graham cracker

Lunch plan is salad with chicken.  I just need to watch the portions for everything

No comments: