Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 22 - Morning

I'm feeling a bit better this morning.  Salad with chicken is on tap with whatever I can find for low fat dressing.  I seem to remember the one in Branson always had lite Italian, so I'll look for that. 

This is just the weekend to test my resolve.  Breakfast for me was oatmeal with a touch of peanut butter in it.  Snack will be graham crackers with more peanut butter.

Lunch is as stated. The salad with chicken and dressing.  It'll be hard, I could take or leave the rest of the buffet, but I tend to go crazy with the sweets.  Yea, I'm obese for a reason.

Breakfast for everyone else was pancakes and syrup. That was hard to give up as well... I love pancakes with peanut butter and syrup.  But for me, not even a bite.  I can't control myself, so I'm not going to even tempt myself.

No comments: