Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 24 - Tuesday

Had a dentist appointment today for a filling or a root canal. Luckily it was just a filling.

Breakfast was an egg white on toast, an orange and milk
Snack pb on graham cracker
Lunch and afternoon snack (eaten together because of the dentist appointment) pb sandwich with no jelly (we were out of sugar free stuff and the full sugar version would have set me off in binge land), yogurt and a cheese stick.

I'm at 96 oz for fluids and am extremely thirsty since I haven't had anything to drink in over 2 hours because of the dentist appt. I'm going to have to push the water some to be done by 6.
 
I'm tired and in a bit of pain. They came close to the nerve and the lidocaine is wearing off. Since its so late I'm just going home. I can make up my hours later. I'd have to work until after 6:30 to get in my 8 hours today. Only problem is I have another appointment Thursday. This next one is just a minor filling. 

Dinner is up in the air but it'll be on plan. I'm gonna catch up on OOT and check out FB while waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in. Laterness all...

No comments: