Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 36 - Winter Storm Warning

So it was sunny and 70's yesterday.  Today, we're under a winter storm warning starting at 6 pm.  Talk about weather swings!

Lunch was fully on plan, chicken with a pita.  Snack was pb on graham crackers.  Afternoon snack will be string cheese.  Actually, afk a sec, getting that now.

Back, bet you didn't even notice I was gone, huh?

I'm on my 3rd 32 oz mug of water, about half done, so that puts me at about 80 oz so far today.  Bit lighter than where I normally am at 3:45, but I tend to drink water later in the day when I'm at home.  Floor is mopped, and boy did it need it, even after just a week!  I didn't get it done yesterday because I ended up cuddling the kids all day since they were sick.  Today they're much better, but I still kept them home from church.

Justin's back at the laundromat for the 2nd time in 2 days, and I'm alone with the kids.  Funny how that works.  I'm going to finish the crochet project I've been working on for my Marine.  Kinda been doing a lot of thinking about that situation.  I think when he came home before Christmas, he just felt like he didn't have a place in our house since I put the younger kids in the room that used to be his.  But there was no reason for them to be in our room with an empty bedroom.  He didn't have any privacy, and he didn't have time alone with me. 

So, since he doesn't know about this blog LOL I can tell the surprise I'm going to send.  I've told him I have 4 pot holders made - he was happy with that, but I'm going to get a pot at Ross and buy the ingredients for his favorite meal.  I'll be helping them a bit more with stuff for their kitchen, but that'll be the 'housewarming' present.  I might either make him chocolate chip cookies as well, or send the ingredients in a jar for him to make those himself too.  Just mix everything together, with margarine, eggs and vanilla and bake.  Hmm I'll have to figure that one out.  I've already told him how much I'll be spending for kitchen stuff for them, the equivalent of what I spent on the younger kids for Christmas since I didn't buy him any Christmas presents.  I'm also thinking about finding a collage frame that'll accept either 5 or 7 pictures.  I'll put in a pic of my Marine and his dad, a pic of him and myself, I'll email his girlfriend's mom for a pic of his girlfriend and her dad, and one of her and her mom, then either room for a pic of each of them alone, and one of them together, or just one of them together.  I'll have to see what I can find for decent frames at Walmart.  I may see what they have for frames, then email his girlfriend's mother to see if she thinks her daughter will like it.  Yea, I'm spending a bit more on him, but I feel bad about what happened around Christmas, and I haven't been doing birthday or Christmas gifts the last couple of years, but I've been making it up to his younger sister and brother.

I'm off to change computers and see if I can manage to scan in a few pictures to post to Facebook.  I found a couple from my wedding shower for my first marriage that I think my Marine would like.  I can also tag a few of the friends that made it in the pictures.  LOL 20 years goes fast.

No comments: