Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 14 - Weekends and Work

Sometimes I have to laugh and shake my head at my sister in law.  She saw the menu plan and said she wants to follow it.  Okay, as long as she watches her blood sugar, she'll be fine.  She's all of 4'11" and needs to lose at least 60 lbs, though she'd fit in her wedding dress if she lost 40.

Chicken stir fry for lunch, and I gave her the same amount as I gave myself.  She said it was so good she wanted seconds.  Dinner tonight, she did the same.  Granted, it's all healthy foods, so she's at least eating better than she has been since I know the family member she's been staying with doesn't eat healthy at all.  All carbs and fried foods.

Everything on plan today, tomorrow I'll cook my chicken for the week.  I just need to figure out what to do with it since I'm almost out of pita breads.  No money to buy more until after Monday.  Plenty of foods for more stir frys though, so I may just make up a week's worth of stir fry and have that for my lunches.

I'm worried about tomorrow's weigh in though I've been following the plan.  The strength exercises made me sore the next day.  I did do intervals instead of walking.  I drank the water, boy did I drink the water. Guess we'll see what happens.

No comments: