Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 20 - Have Some Dinner with your Garlic

So I made my dinner tonight, but overdid the garlic just a bit.  I think I overdid the veggies too, but considering it was mushrooms and spinach, the calorie difference was tiny if anything LOL.  I sauteed everything together and added about 1/2 cup of whole wheat pasta (all I had left that was cooked).  Salmon in the oven, it wasn't going to be done in time and I was hungry.  I'll eat it when it's done.  I am headed to the store from some 100 calorie sugar free ice cream bars to distract myself from Justin and the kids eating Arby's.  Also need to get milk since we're out.

I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a number I haven't seen since I got pregnant with the 5 year old, so I'm motivated to keep this up.  It's not easy, I'd rather be having a Jamocha shake.  I'd rather be eating a French dip and Swiss sandwich.  Instead, I eat what I'm supposed to.  The ice cream will be my evening snack.

Salmon is done and eaten, off to Wallyworld for a snack.  I need to kick Justin off the other computer long enough to print out a coupon.  Laterness and all that jazz.

No comments: