Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 36 - Following the Plan

Dinner was a bit light tonight.  I didn't quite end up with the 2/3 cup of whole grain pasta that I was supposed to have, but overall, dinner was good.  It was my 'normal' dinner of spinach, mushrooms, chicken and spaghetti with garlic.  Snack, 100 calorie ice cream bar.

Tomorrow is already planned, though I'll have to cook some chicken real fast in the morning.  As long as I'm up at 7, I'll have the time. 

I'll be exercising at my lunch half hour again, it takes me about 35 minutes and I make it up by going in 10 minutes early.  I'm tempted to use a vacation day on Tuesday since the weather is looking like it's going to get really bad.  We'll see what happens.

I need to get some sleep, I'm developing a headache.  I've been getting them fairly frequently in the last month, and I'm not sure why.  It can't be dehydration since I focus on 128 oz of water on top of any other beverages (I go way over the 146 oz of fluids I'm supposed to be getting).  It kinda sucks since I don't particularly like taking ibuprofen often because I know it tears my stomach up.  I'm going to have to take something or I'll never get to sleep.

Got a few messages on Facebook from someone that I used to be neighbors with when I was still married to my Marine's father.  Her husband has been in Korea since the beginning of the year with the Air Guard.  He's supposed to be back in 2 weeks.   I really want to find a way to visit Burlington (VT) so I can sit and talk to her a bit.  It's been a long time since we've really talked.  She was my primary emotional support when I left my ex (who was abusive).  Though I did have some online support, I didn't have a whole lot because I tried not to say a lot on the game I played - back in '95.  Our kids are the same age... well her youngest daughter and my oldest son.  I'm really interested in seeing how her daughters are doing as well, as one of them was partially disabled.  From what I understand, God has performed a miracle in her oldest daughter's life.  A has come a lot further than any doctors said she would.  She's a beautiful young lady now. 

Off to get some sleep.  Enjoying the quiet isn't enough reason to stay up much later.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: